Sunday, May 16, 2010

Techno Future

I like techno. That’s right, I admit it, I have a keyboard that I need to learn how to play and I have a friend who just so happens to like techno too. I think I’m gonna start a techno band and name it something tight like… I don’t know, but I feel like I will when I need to.

Lately I’ve been listening to a lot of different funky beats. Being used to listening to alternative music, I naturally came across a guy named DJ Tiesto who remixes music that’s originally made by other artists, including Tegan and Sara (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LO6v43YCo).

At first it pissed me off that he took another person’s song to remix, but it actually turned out to be pretty cool, I’ve listened to it about three times in a row now and I’m not planning on stopping anytime soon. I don’t know, there’s something about the techno beat, I guess I can just feel it in my bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment