Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekly AMV

Top amv’s…

So what does it take for an amv (animated music video) to be considered top quality? It takes blood, sweat and tears man. The amv has to be something a god would drool over. I’m talking perfect music quality, synchronization between the beats and the movement, and even the ability to make a robot cry, laugh, or punch their grandma in the face.

The people who create these masterpieces are often not given enough of the credit they deserve. It takes a lot of time and searching to find the perfect clips and sound to convey the effect they desire. That’s why I’m going to do a top three amv’s of the week post…. Weekly.

*warning, amv’s may contain spoilers*

This is what I hope to be a good way to make sure some people’s videos are seen. Maybe some people might even grow to give these artist a bit more of the love and affection that they need to grow big and strong…

The first amv I will be crediting is, Galaxy bounce by Nostromo. I’ve never watched the movie before but I will as soon as I complete this post ^^. The name of the anime in the amv is Pale Cacoon and the song is Life Light, by Andy Hunter. Great song, mood, and synch, I give it a three out of three.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm5MTej1a3o

This next amv is by SapphireStar26 who can be found on YouTube. Normally Bleach amv creators just kind of add rock music to the back of an action scene, which is easy to do and doesn’t take much skill. Yet this amv mixes and matches different scenes from the anime and does a pretty good job still staying with the beat. One thing I would change is the amount of blinking with the anime. For that reason I give number two a two out of three.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n3bqv3opko

And now for the last amv of the week, this last one’s a Toradora! amv by yxha21. Finally something good has come from emo music. It’s a cute amv that made me blush a couple times, catching the very spirit of the anime it’s representing. It’s an amv definitely worth watching, and that’s why I give it a three out of three.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bJzGXzIHCE

No comments:

Post a Comment